Banesto S. A. (known as the Spanish Credit Bank) is the Spanish bank, founded in 1902 in Madrid, 89.74% controlled by Grupo Santander. The 10,26% left is on the Stock of Madrid.
Banesto Bank is a bank incorporated under the Spanish Law, Banesto holds a banking license issued by the Banco de España. The Regulator provides a list of supervised banks.
The main activity is the Banesto commercial banking in Spain, with a particular focus on retail banking and the small and medium-sized businesses and enterprises. The main activities are complemented by the wholesale banking and capital markets.
Areas of activity:
– For individuals
– Banesto Premium
– Small and medium-sized enterprises and shops
– For legal entities
– Treasury Operations
– Capital markets
– Banesto Bolsa SVB
Banesto Head office address:
Avda Gran Via de Hortaleza n º 3,
28033 Madrid, Spain
Tax Identification Code number: A-28000032
E-mail: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone Numbers:
– Movements accounts and cards, balances, transfers, etc. 902 30 70 30
– Payroll campaigns, information and redeem points for gifts 902 30 71 30
– Activation, general features, bonuses 902 12 30 91
– Meetings, annual reports, Banesto results 902 12 32 30
– Internet banking Individuals 902 10 00 50
– Support in English and German for nonresidents 902 10 12 35
– iBanesto 902 30 33 08
– Complaints and claims 900 30 71 30
– Banesto Premium 902 30 36 30
Banesto Swift Code: BAEMESM1
Banesto bank offices opening hours:
– Monday to Friday: regular hours of 9 to 14hs
– Saturdays: 5% of the offices will be open from 9 to 14hs. The rest will be closed.
– The first two days and the last day of the month business offices will be open from 8 to 19hs.
Banesto (en español)
Branches / ATMs by Province
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Las Palmas
- La Rioja
- Ciudad Real
- La Coruna